Homebuyers and sellers -- looking for an agent they trust -- are taking to social media to do their research. They’re looking you up and finding your profiles, so you better have a positive online presence. Positive engagement, 5-star reviews, happy customers-- that’s the kind of content that people trust and that gives them confidence in you and your skill as an agent. Build up your social media, and you’ll be sure to build up your clientele.
The Real State Episode 2: Social Media and Facebook Marketing Part 2
Todd Sumney, HomeSmart International Chief Industry Officer, continues his conversation with Randy Bell, real estate agent at HomeSmart Realty Group in CO and leader of the largest HomeSmart real estate team, Colorado First Time Home Buyer.
Sumney and Bell share how you can thrive in your business by taking full advantage of social media.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to give followers a reason to contact you.
- The importance of original content.
- How to create a “thumb-stopping” post.
- How to get 5-star reviews.
- The difference between a Facebook Business page and personal profile.