Video marketing is one of the hottest and fastest growing trends in social media today. Real estate is still a people-to-people business, but with more and more people doing parts of their home search online, video is a great way to connect with people emotionally and help bridge the gap between virtual and in-person experiences.
People want to work with someone they know and more importantly, can trust; video content is key to building that trust. It is a medium that makes people more comfortable than a written email, voicemail or audio podcast can, because they can see and hear you in a very human way.
Video not only builds online trust and authority through education, but also differentiates you from other agents and helps you compete against multiple offers. If you aren’t already, you should be putting video to work for you. Here’s why:
- Real Estate Listings that include video receive 403% more inquiries than those without
- Social media video posts receive 1200% more shares than text and image posts combined
- 85% of buyers and sellers prefer to work with an agent who uses video marketing techniques
In this week’s episode of The Real State podcast, Todd Sumney shares the importance of incorporating video into your marketing strategy, how to build a video strategy, as well as 4 Video Tips to make your video marketing effective:
- Keep your videos short and sweet
- Tell a cohesive story and make it emotional
- Always end your video with a strong call to action like email me, call me back or visit my Facebook page
- Publish videos to YouTube so they work for you over and over again
Incorporating live video into your social media strategy is one of the most effective ways to boost your online presence and increase the efficiency of your social channels. Check out the podcast to learn why.
The Real State: Video Marketing Part 1