Video is quickly becoming one of the most important marketing tools for business owners to use, real estate agents included. To ensure you don’t fall behind the trend, we have compiled a list of the most relevant statistics for you to consider while marketing yourself and your business.
- Video receives 403% more engagement than any other medium of marketing in real estate (Virtuets)
- Social video posts get 1200% more shares than text posts and images combined (SmallBizTrends)
- Facebook video posts offer the user 135% more social media outreach than photos (Social Media Today)
- Consumers spend three times the amount of time watching a live social video than a prerecorded video (Social Media Today)
One video a week on your personal YouTube channel or Facebook page will reap major benefits for yourself and your business.
- Homes listed with video get four times more inquiries compared to homes that were listed without video (Inman)
- 85% of buyers and sellers prefer to work with an agent who uses video marketing techniques (Inman)
- 73% of homeowners are more likely to list with an agent who uses video marketing to list their home (RESAAS)
- 40% of REALTORS® have seen an increase of over 40% in profits from the use of video marketing (RESAAS)
Out of a long list of real estate agents, video will help you compete against multiple offers. Use video messaging as a tool to give you an edge over your competitors.
- 97% of marketers say video has helped increase consumer understanding of a specific product or service they are marketing (HubSpot)
- Consumers retain 95% of the information they see in a video compared to only 10% when reading a text (Virtuets)
An introductory email that includes a video receives an increased click rate by 96% (Virtuets)
Want to learn more about how to stay on-trend by using video in your marketing? Watch our video below to learn tips from HomeSmart experts on ways to incorporate video into your real estate business!